Limitless EV offers EV charging solutions for Multi-Residential, Workplace, and Commercial spaces – with rebates applying to ALL!
– Determining the capabilities of your existing electrical system
– Performing detailed load calculation to ensure safe operation
– Applying the relevant rebates to minimize costs
– Choosing correct/most suitable charger locations
– Selecting the EV Charger(s) that best suits its intended use case
– Offering full manufacturer warranty; Limitless EV has certified installers for all brands we sell!
– Providing peace of mind knowing your EV Charger Installations are completed by industry experts
Rebates available on our Level 2 Chargers as well as some DC Fast Chargers depending on your project. DC Fast Charger rebates are now up to 50% off total project costs- including electrical installation! Contact us to find out more!
For a limited time, Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) is deploying the next round of funding under its Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program (ZEVIP).
Geared towards supporting the establishment of a coast-to-coast network of level 2 and DC fast chargers for electric vehicles, the program will fund 50% of total project costs up to a maximum of five million dollars ($5,000,000) per project.
The current funding targets the following ZEV infrastructure project types:
We don’t stop at installs!
Limitless EV offers EV Charger management plans – including monthly health checks and preventative maintenance/testing and cleaning your EV Charging Units to keep them like new!